No 240 Ambassador Clear - Wine Glass II
The collection no 240, Ambassador, was designed by Oswald Haerdtl in 1925.
Oswald Haerdtl was one of the most versatile architects of the first half of the 20th century. This remarkable design for a muslin glass series forms one of the highlights of his close collaboration with Lobmeyr. It was first presented at the Art déco exhibition in Paris in 1925.
Collection: Drinking Set no 240, Ambassador, Clear
Designer: Oswald Haerdtl, 1925
Dimensions: 183 mm (height) x 79 mm (diameter)
Care: hand wash recommended
Made in Austria 🇦🇹
VIENNA, AUSTRIA | CRYSTAL Lobmeyr is a crystal factory founded in 1823 by Josef Lobmeyr in Vienna. The company quickly established itself as a pioneer in crystal production in Austria and Bohemia....View full bio